The survey was ordered by the 1+1 TV Chanel and conducted by "SOCIS" on March 18-21, 2016.
The results on the prospects of de-occupation of Crimea and the attitudes to the Minsk agreements are published as part of the joint study of public opinion regarding the Crimea and Donbas by the Maidan of Foreign Affairs and 1+1 TV Chanel.
Polled 1,486 respondents aged 18 years and older. The sample is representative of the population of Ukraine by age, sex, size of settlement and region of residence (according to the State Service statistics aggregated Ukraine as of 01.01.2015).
The survey method is personal interview at the respondents’ homes with the use tablets (Computer Assisted Personal Interview, CAPI). The maximum sampling error does not exceed 2.6%.
The survey applies the following regional distinction:
– East region (Dnipropetrovsk, Kharkiv and Zaporizhzhya regions and unoccupied territory Donetsk and Lugansk regions);
– South region (Odesa, Mykolaiv and Kherson regions);
– West region (Volyn, Ivano-Frankivsk, Lviv, Rivne, Ternopil, Khmelnytsky and Chernivtsi regions);
– North region (Zhytomyr, Kyiv, Sumy and Chernihiv regions);
– Central region (Vinnitsa, Kirovograd, Poltava and Cherkasy regions).